Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Review: Paul & Joe Eye Color CS Spring 2013





Spring 2013 Paul & Joe Eye Colors.



Paul & Joe Eye Color in 083, this has white cats on the packaging.



Shade 083



The shadow comes with a sponge tip applicator.



The product also has an overlay of a unicorn, this is an overlay done with a tiny layer of white eye shadow. I would buy this product just for the unicorn because it will disappear after 4-5 uses.



I swatched this on my hand (light green, overlay white, and dark green) each of the shadows are more pigmented in person.



Paul & Joe Spring 2013 Eye Color



Shade 082, this packaging has tiny elephants on it.



It comes with a sponge tip applicator.



The product also has an overlay of a unicorn, this is an overlay done with a tiny layer of white eye shadow. I would buy this product just for the unicorn because it will disappear after 4-5 uses.



This shade is swatched on my hand, (beige, overlay white, and dark brown) this is my favorite out of the two shades I got. The collection has three eye colors, I got two of the three. Each is very pigmented.

Product Break Down:
Price 3/5
Packaging 3.5/5
Product 4/5

Overall Rating 3.5/5

I would only rebuy shade 082 because its the one I would use on a day to day basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment