Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Review: Giorgio Armani Micro Loose Powder





The powder comes in sleek packaging, it's not travel friendly but it sure looks luxuries.



This powder also comes with a powder puff, now I'm not a gal who likes puffs but over this past month I've come to love them, it's easy and effortless to apply powder with a puff!



The powder also comes protected with a tape cover so no powder comes out before you buy it, how ever if you don't keep the puff in the packaging after you open it, powder can come out, if it tips over when your not using it.



The shade I got is 00 which is translucent, this shade is great if you want a powder that will set your makeup but not add extra coverage. I swatched a small amount of powder on my skin to show that the powder is white (translucent).

Product Break Down:
Price Rating 2.5/5
Product Packaging 3.5/5
Product 4/5

Overall Rating 3.5/5


I think it's a nice powder, however I wouldn't repurchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment