Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Review: RAW Color Perfect Balance Concealer & Highlighter Trio





The trio comes in a sleek compact and is travel friendly. The box that the trio comes in looks similar to stila packing.



I got the shade light, this product was gifted to me by DermStore as a gift with purchase.



The product it self has two concealer shades and a highlight. One on the concealer shades is a more yellow while the other one is more pink tone, neither of the two shades match my skin tone.



I swatched all three on my hand, yellow toned concealer, pink toned concealer and champagne highlighter. All three of these are very dry and hard to blend out, I'm glad that this was a gift with purchase because this would be a product I regret buying.

In honor of spring I'm doing spring cleaning, so ill be tossing this product out.

Product Break Down:
Price: 1/5 (this is over $30.00 it's not worth the price)
Packaging: 3/5 (a high point on the product)
Product: 1/5 (dry and hard to blend out)

I would not buy this again and I'm really unhappy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment