Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Review: Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation




My favorite thing about Paul & Joe products is the packaging. To me its to die for. Who wouldnt enjoy the vintage packaging? 



The shade I wear is 100 (Similar to MAC NC15-NW20)
Paul & Joe mostly use yellow based foundations and skin makeup.



One of the best points of the packaging is that the foundation already has a pump, unlike some other high end foundations ive tried, hint hint NARS and MAC.



As I said before, the foundation is yellow tinted (warm skined tones normally use yellow tinted face makeup), I normally go for pink toned productions, however this product applies so slikly that it didnt matter.



As you can tell the foundation blend very well into my skin. This product get work on oily skin and dry skintypes, however make sure you moisterize before hand. This foundation also has a tad bit of a glow to it, simailar to NARS Sheer Glow. I would say the coverage is sheer to medium. 

Product Break Down:
Price: 3/5 ($48.00 Its price is near chanels price range)
Packaging: 4.5/5 (a high point on the product)
Product: 4/5 (sliky to touch) 
Overall Score: 4/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment