Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Chanel Winter Nights Quad Swatches and Dupes!


As many of you know this eyeshadow quad was used in twilight breaking dawn part 1 for Bella's Wedding makeup.
Now many die hard twilight fans are on the hunt for it! Not even ebay has it!

Lucky for me my CCO had one left it happened to be a tester but had never been used.



Chanel Winter Nights Quad 


Mac Quad with shadows like winter nights

Mac: Satin Taupe, Naked Lunch, Rio de Rosa (Girlie could work too!) , Hocus Pocus (Black Tied could work too!)

Winter Nights

Mac Vs Channel

It looks as if satin taupe (mac e/s) is a dupe for the chanel brown, naked lunch looks as if it just about a perfect dupe for the chanel light champagne e/s, rio de rosa is not a perfect match for the channel pink but I think flute from mac or girlie would be! Lastly hocus pocus is not a perfect dupe for the chanel dark green black, I looked through all my eyeshadows to find a dupe for that shadow but came up empty handed, you could try using black tied from mac. 

have any other dupes for this quad, write them it the comments.
-katy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this so much! I actually just scored the Chanel Winter lights but this is great for a back up idea! I'm struggling with finding even a stock photo for MAC flute that was also used on Bella in the movie Twilight. I mean I can't find a swatch or anything to look at and MAC girlie eyeshadow I heard is too dark

    ReplyDelete